Posted by / Thursday 14 January 2016 / No comments /

CHEERS TO CLASS





You’ll Need To ‘suit up’ for this one.



Well first off I would like to apologize to for this late late post, I have been working on something, an event, called Duke’s Den and I shall explain what it is about in this blog post.


Duke’s Den is an event looking to attract the people from the bespoke or made to measure suits and accessories world, bringing them to a common ground for the purpose of networking and creating a family of some of the known bespoke brands.
This should help enlighten you on a few key things that you should know when it comes to made to measure suits.




For this post I collaborated with the fashion influencer and award winning The Dapper Brother ( http://www.thedapperbrother.com/gents-day-out/ ) also known as +Muriuki Kagiri and +David Gichuru.


Well then, jump into your shoes and follow me through this post.
David did the black distressed loafers, the double monk straps (Tomaz shoes) were worn by The Dapper Brother and I did the navy blue sued tassel loafers.



 I always carry a pair of gloves just in case the night gets colder than anticipated.



The Dapper Brother, who did a light blue shirt, a blue jacket and a pair of beige chino pants which work well especially for a weekend look because they are more relaxed and not too serious.On his neck he wore a patterned cravat and added a flower stick pin as well as a winged pocket brooch.



 As for David, he went for a camel sports jacket accessorized with a stick flower lapel, a white shirt to go with that particular bright Saturday and a pair of navy blue chino pants.





My attention to detail in terms of accessories is on next level, as you can see, I actually didn't wear the pair of sunglasses. On my collar I did a DIY collar chain attached to a golden stag on both sides and on my lapel I did two flower lapel pins crossing each other.


The watch is by Daniel Wellington, beaded wrist band by WB.KL also known as Wonder Bro Kuala Lumpur and the gold bracelet by Swarovski inspired for men.




For my overall look I did a double breasted jacket with a matching half coat and a pair of white chino pants.It's a weekend, chino pants are allowed as long as you wear the right shoes that go with that. Be sure to share your look once you switch up the chino pants combination.


Lastly, the event shall be held on the 28th of February at The Michael Joseph Center in Westlands ticket prices and more information will be available on the Duke's Den website. 
Don't forget to follow The Dapper Brother, David Gichuru, Duke's Den and Sir Glen Bryson on instagram for more on the event and different looks as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Jord Wood Watches

Recent Posts

[4][recent][recent][Latest posts]

Popular Posts