Posted by / Sunday 31 July 2016 / No comments /

THE MOST STYLISH GUY IN THE ROOM

About two years ago, I came across a post with the same title. Recently, the title came back to my mind, so I thought that I should address my audience on the same but in my own thoughts, I hope you enjoy and gain something from it.



The whole point of this post is not because I want to tell you who the most stylish guy in the room is but what it entails to be one. Having said that lets jump right into it.



I personally believe that style is the expression of how a guy presents himself to the world. Meaning, those guys that get complimented and always go like '... it's nothing ...' or ' ... am just trying out stuff ...' is most likely lying or just showing humility. A stylish person puts effort to make sure that they look good and that they stand out from the rest by putting in some effort while dressing up rather than just putting on their conventional denim or chinos with probably a polo tee or a normal shirt. This guy would care to know what the world thinks of how they style themselves and more often than not, this person is normally quite chatty so try and complement one, even if it's a random guy.


Remember, it takes effort and time  to look stylish. I hope you gained some knowledge from this, until next time, have fun looking great and bold as you are, the most stylish guy in the room. Thanks to  B for Betty  for the photography and a special thanks to the management of  urban eatery  for the provision of space, if you haven't been there yet, take time to visit and see what they have in store for you. You will not be disappointed.



If you haven't done so already, remember to follow my blog via email for live updates as you tell me what you think of what being a stylish guy entails on the comments section bellow. As always,
Cheers and God bless.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Jord Wood Watches

Recent Posts

[4][recent][recent][Latest posts]

Popular Posts